The ongoing situation regarding COVID-19 is impacting all of us and in this time of uncertainty we wanted to reassure you that providing care for our clients and their pets remains our top priority.
Our practice REMAINS OPEN FOR BUSINESS as usual and as you would expect we are putting in place a number of steps to ensure that we reduce the risk of virus transmission. The health and wellbeing of our patients, staff and the wider community is paramount.
- We can offer a video consultation service for clients who are unable to travel to our practice. Please contact the reception team to discuss suitable communication platforms (e.g. Facetime, WhatsApp etc.), appointment slots and payment options.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or are in self-isolation but your pet needs treatment, please allow a family member or friend to bring them in. If this is not possible then we can meet you outside in our car park to receive your pet.
- We currently encourage card payment rather than cash to help maintain high hygiene standards in our practice.
- Routine preventative health care appointments may be adjusted by clinic teams to ensure that our resources are managed most effectively in order to provide the best possible pet care during this time.
- Follow-up examinations, including repeated prescriptions, may be conducted via video consultation where appropriate. We expect that in most instances you may visit us to collect medications however a postal service may also be available if necessary.
- We assure you that the care of your pet is our priority so we will accept your pet for a physical appointment if necessary. In such a case we request that only one symptom-free owner accompanies your pet to our practice.
- Thank you for your support over the coming days and weeks. We will keep in touch with you should the situation change further. Please keep an eye on our website or follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.