We would like to re-iterate to our clients that we are here for you and your pets during this lockdown period, but would ask clients to note the following:
- Please be aware we may ask for more details than normal regarding your pet when you call to book an appointment.
- We may request some none urgent consultations are delayed.
- We request that your pets are accompanied to the surgery by as few people as possible.
- When arriving at the surgery we kindly ask that you stay in your vehicle and telephone us to let us know you have arrived.
- We ask that you arrive at the practice as close to your appointment time as possible in order to keep the number of clients in the car park to a minimum.
- All clients visiting the practice must wear a face covering (unless exempt).
- We are offering our clients the option of postage of certain medications to reduce visits.
- We are requesting all payments are made either by card or by BACS (ie no cash).
Needless to say if you or anyone in your household are displaying signs of COVID 19, are waiting for results, or are having to self isolate, please do not come to the surgery. If your pet needs us, please telephone us and we can work out a safe way to treat your pet.
We hope you and your pets are keeping well during this period.