Everybody wants the best for their animals, especially when it comes to their veterinary care. Ensure your pet receives the highest standards of care by registering with an RCVS accredited practice.
The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons is the regulatory body for the vet profession in the United Kingdom. They conduct a ‘Quality Assurance Scheme’ to ensure veterinary practices provide the highest standards of care; those that meet their rigorous requirements are accredited.
For a practice to be accredited it must pass a thorough inspection. These are carried out every four years with random spot checks in between. Every year, the Avenue Veterinary Centre has to certify that it is continuing to meet the required standards, which include:
- Meeting a range of legal, health and safety requirements for our premises.
- 24-hour emergency cover facilities.
- Monitoring policies for treatment and inpatients.
- An ongoing commitment of personal development for our staff.
- Access to laboratory facilities for diagnostic testing.
- Procedures for providing estimates of treatment costs and consent for treatment.
- Procedures for communication with clients and processing feedback.
You can find more information about the RCVS practice standards scheme at http://www.rcvs.org.uk/practicestandards.
At the Avenue Veterinary Centre, we are committed to maintaining our standards of excellence and promise your pet will receive outstanding levels of veterinary care.
For more information or to book an appointment with a member of our accredited team call 01684 572 420 or email the Avenue Veterinary Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.