Here at the Avenue Veterinary Centre, we believe that a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering. We want to make responsible pet ownership simple and affordable which is why we have designed these Pet Health Plans.
Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance: Pet Health Plans cover the regular things – like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice – that pet insurance generally doesn’t. However young or old your pet, a Pet Health Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten to adulthood and throughout its senior years.
The Avenue Veterinary Centre Pet Health Plans for cats and dogs give you:
- A new, easy and cost-effective way to spread the cost of your pet’s essential healthcare, including vaccinations, flea and worm treatments.
- Regular, structured 10 Point Health Checks, preventative treatments and advice.
- Access to exclusive discounted prices on purchases, services and treatments from your practice.
- A Health Check Record Book to allow you and your vet to monitor and record your pet’s health.
- Plans to suit your pet, whatever its age or breed.
- A health plan that works well on its own or alongside pet insurance.
- The chance to diagnose and manage earlier any health issues your pet may develop.
- Reassurance that you are providing the best care for your pet throughout its life.
A Pet Health Plan makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments are kept up to date. Plus, regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
What to do next
It’s simple to join in either of the following ways:
- Call the Pet Health Plans team at Pet Health Plans from Simply Health Professionals free on 0800 169 9958 and join up over the phone. Call anytime Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 6:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
- Come into the practice during our opening hours and speak to any member of the practice team.
We will complete a short joining form with you. If you have any questions at all, call the Pet Health Plans team free on 0800 169 9958, Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 6:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm, or pop into the practice.